Sunday, November 9, 2008

Get More Money To Make Money With Student Loans

If there's one thing I wish I would have done more of while I was in college, it's taking out more student loans. My online business did ok during college, but if I had taken out more loans, I would have had more room to invest in my business.

When my kids are going through college, I'm going to make sure that they are able to acquire sufficient funds so that their businesses (yes, they will have businesses) can do well. The main reason I didn't take out more loans was because I had bad credit. There's a great article that I found that can help you to learn how to do this is you have had credit. You can find out how to get them here: private student loans bad credit.

Update: A person gave me the idea by email that there are probably tens of thousands of home owners that could free up investment money by taking out a home equity loan. Anyone could obviously make a lot more money on the internet if they had some capital to spend on sites, domains, hosting, and tools. If any of you out there need a loan you can simply walk into a bank and ask for a home equity loan. For those of you that could use this and have bad credit, you could take a look at this article: Mortgages With Bad Credit. It can give you some tips on getting a loan if your credit is poor.

No comments: