Monday, May 5, 2008

How to Create Income on the Internet

First of all, I'm no expert. I'm trying to learn this stuff right now. I really like a few different sites, and feel like I'll be able to help a lot of people to make money online in a few years, but right now that's kind of a long ways off. So, this site is going to be a journal for a while.

Don't expect anything revolutionary for now, but in the next few months I will start posting the earnings that I've been able to achieve. This might be a very small amount but I can tell you that it will grow and grow as I learn more and work harder and harder.

Making money on the internet requires hard work and patience. If you have neither, I would recommend choosing another line of work. It's difficult, but with time you can achieve anything you put your mind too.

No comments: